In the year 2000 my parents bought a 17th Century Grade II listed town in house in Stow on the Wold and after a very comprehensive tendering process I secured the contract to carry out the complete refurbishment and extension of this amazing property that had not been touched for more than 60 years.
The project was brought in on time and under budget and having passed this very stringent test of my building and project management skills NE-Build Ltd was on its way.
That first job established the values that have ensured that NE-Build Ltd has gone from strength to strength in the very competitive London market. We approach each job with the same care and attention as I did when building my parentís dream home: we never forget that it is your home we are working in, not just our current place of work.
1. The Quote. After you have made contact with us we will meet and discuss your building requirements in depth. If planning and interior design are required we will bring in our in-house Architect, Structural Engineer and Designer. Once we have all the information we require we will draft a fully itemized quote set out on a spread sheet, broken down room by room and in a chronological order of the actual work schedule. Costs will be shown as time of labour, cost of labour, cost of building materials and provisional costs. Transparency is the key: no hidden costs and a clear schedule of payments.
2. The Confirmation. Once the quote has been agreed we will draft contracts and agree a start date. Monday at 8am always being preferable.
3. The Survey. Before we start the work we will also conduct an in-depth survey to ensure that all material requirements are taken care of so that there are no un-necessary delays. At this stage we will also liaise with you on the items that you will need to order so that there is no down time whilst waiting for the missing but vital item.
4. The Start. Once we start work we donít stop until the job is completed. We donít like downtime which is why all our teams are self sufficient and multi skilled. We will work 6 days a week until the job is completed to your satisfaction.
5. The Sign off. Finishing a job can sometimes be the hardest part which is where our Project Management skills come into play. Before you have managed to draft a snagging list we will already be acting on the final details that will ensure a perfect finish and as soon as the building works are completed our in-house cleaners will arrive to clean your home from top to bottom.
Hugo deals with all large scale projects ranging from £250,000 upwards, liaising with Clients, Developers, Architects, Designers and Planners to ensure that the pre-planning process is completed quickly and efficiently so that the actual build time is problem free.
Hugo is also developing new projects Ė currently in the pipeline we have the new NE-Build and EasiSash shop soon to open in Fulham, a new joinery partnership and joinery factory opening in Buckinghamshire so we can manufacture all our joinery items in house, and a new on-line quoting system that is set to revolutionize the building world.
Yuriy deals with the smaller projects and takes over the reins once each build gets underway and liaises with the Site Foreman and Client on a daily basis to make sure the paper project becomes a solid, long lasting reality. He ensures that everything we need to bring the project in on time and on budget is dealt with swiftly, efficiently and calmly.
As well as Project Managing all our Cotswold projects Bill will be managing the new Joinery factory, drawing on his years of experience in the manufacturing business to ensure this is up and running and delivering the goods by early 2012.
Marcel is a long term sub-contractor of ours and a very experienced multi skilled tradesman who will soon gracing our screens in Channel 4's new prime time TV show "The Renovation Game". When not opening super markets Marcel will be overseeing our quoting process, meeting new clients and drafting quotes using our in-house pricing systems.
Bill Marr | Procurement
Bill looks after all our materials and can track down that hard to find item at a momentís notice and normally at the best price available.
Jasper is our Heating Engineer and not only fits all our boilers but will also advise on which is the best for your requirements.
Each team is led by a very experienced and skilled team leader who manages his crew on site. All our teams are long term employees; tried, tested and trusted. Staff turnover is low. The list of prospective employees is long.
Email us at email@example.com Or telephone us on 0203 372 5455.